الاثنين، 30 أغسطس 2010

Am fed up


Umm today I dont really know what am feelin
but i feel bored
I feel lonely
I hate it when am awake and she z sleepina
and when i sleep she z awake
I tried my best to sleep and wake with her at the same time
 but she is not helping me
umm sometimes I feel that when u love someone dont show ur feeling alot its better
cuz when they know thaat u love them to death they start to go far from u
umm am confused
when am sleeping she z awake
when I wake up her net is not working
when I wanna talk I fall a sleep
when I miss her am alone
when I need to talk to her the most I keep looking but i cant find her
when I feel am in pain I want her but I just keep looking
 she z trying her best

and when she z awake waaaw she never disappears
I dont know y? but am afraid that  now she recognized and she z sure
about my love so she dont care any more
am really afraid that she z feeling bored with me and maybe
she just wanna go forever
I cant lose her
I dont want to lose her
yes I do love her and alot
plz everybody just pray for me that we stay together for ever


ليست هناك تعليقات: